Monday, January 20, 2014

Wow. Just wow.

Today we took a train to Prague!!! It was a long ride full of playing Blendoku and Sudoku on my phone and resting… not sleeping. We are now at Hostel Mango in Prague and there is a bakery just around the corner!!! I know where I'm going for breakfast tomorrow morning… I had a pastry called the pinwheel and one that's fruitcake. The St. Charles Bridge is gorgeous and all the buildings and castles are amazing! It still doesn't feel like I'm in another country. This is a dream I haven't woken up from yet, and I'm loving it! Dinner tonight was so good with the meat and dumplings and bread and orange juice. I'm super excited to walk around the city tomorrow and explore… maybe buy some stuff? Time to sign off until later. Enjoy the blog!
This is our room at Hostel Mango

A street in Prague

Left- Pinwheel, Right- Fruitcake

The bakery!

Just checking in to Hostel Mango


St. Charles Bridge

The bridge again

A beautiful Prague building


The Millennium Clock? Yeah, it's the oldest working clock!







This was my dinner! Tasty! There is meat, bread, dumplings, and sausage.

No comments:

Post a Comment